May 2, 2015

8 months since my last post

Hello World. 
Finally after 8 months I have decided to start working on my blog, although I am very busy this month(and the next one). I made this post to let you know that from now on I will be posting more often with hope that I can get more visitors (I have only 2-3 per day now). Also my future plans for my blog are more different, random, topics of the posts, many giveaways (mostly Steam games) and many other entertaining things. But also I will continue from time to time to post about my game development which I am still learning. Sometimes I may post about some things that are on my mind / my personal thoughts. Well, so that is that.

I know that this isn't the best blog ever or even good, but it is my blog and I am trying. There will be some grammatical errors for sure and sorry for that, but English is not my first language and I am improving it, I hope with more writing on my blog I will get better.
I hope I can get and keep your attention, random visitor, for longer than 1 visit or 1 post with the interesting posts that i am going to publish.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment