Jan 5, 2017

This Post Will Blow Your Mind (100% not a clickbait)


A friend reminded me of my blog today, so I decided to take a peek and what did I see, will blow your mind. Absolutely shocking!! To continue reading, please disable your ad blocker *insert pop-up*


So if you continued reading this, you are really curious to find out what did I see, so here it comes. I actually couldn't see much, only spider webs and dust everywhere, so I decided to write this post, to bring a little bit life into this blog and to give Alex something to do, like fixing my English ☺

Anyway, another reason for this post is to share my op BoI run. After 3 years finally good run  new video on my channel.  



The items that made this run special are: 
DR. FETUS
SAD BOMBS
MR. MEGA
FIRE MIND
PYROMANIAC

Anyway, thanks for reading this and as appreciation I am going to make a giveaway (steam key) soon, only for you 1 reader...false...2 readers :D

Happy Holidays <3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment